The Christmas spirit starts really early in the Philippines. As soon as "BER" months hit, it's time to start decorating. But how do you decorate a small space this festive holiday?
Here are some tips:
- Instead of hanging buntings, use holiday cards. It's pre-decorated and it's colourful.
- Do away with tall Christmas trees. A smaller Christmas tree can be mounted on a table to appear taller. It will not overpower a small space.
- Metallic serving trays adds interest in your table space. Place festive candles and Christmas ornaments on the tray, too.
- There aren't any Gingerbread houses for sale in the Philippines. Well, at least, in my area of the country. Instead of Gingerbread houses, decorate with a mini Nativity of Jesus in your small space.
- Mistletoe ornaments is the most obvious way to decorate during the holidays. It doesn't take up too much space.
- What about those fairy lights? It's the best time of the year to have them hanging by the window.