You will need:
- Old Plain White T-Shirt
- Used Cardboard
- Throw Pillow Insert
- Christmas Colors Fabric Paint
- Paint Brush
- Round Stencil or Plate
- Fabric Glue or Needle and Thread
Here’s what you will do:
- Cut the T-shirt the size of the pillow insert. Be sure to make the cut below the neck line. This will give you two opening, the top neck line cut and the T-shirt opening at the bottom.
- Insert the cardboard underneath the white shirt. This way the paint won’t seep through.
- Draw a circle using a pencil and a round stencil or plate as guide.
- Draw leaves around the circle imitating a Christmas wreath. Draw a big bow at the bottom centre of the circle.
- Paint the leaves with variations of green fabric paint. Paint the circle with a different color for interest. And lastly, paint the bow in whatever color you like.
- For more colourful ideas, draw and paint in Christmas decors around the wreath.
- Let the paint dry.
- You can then insert the pillow and sew each opening ends together. For no sew pillowcase, use fabric glue or washable stick tape.
You can also recreate this no sew Christmas pillowcase using a Christmas print cloth. DIY idea is taken from artsy_xo.