Beauty Youtubers like to play and shoot TAG videos. It was in Youtube that I found this TAG. The questions seem easy to answer and it does not take that long to play the TAG. And so, I played the TAG and answered 10 questions.
1. How many lipsticks do you own? – Proof of consumerism, is it? My Dissecting The Different Lipstick Finishes post will give you an idea. But, I’m pretty sure there is more than what’s captured in my photo. My lip glosses we’re not well account for in that one photo!
2. What was your first ever lipstick? – An Avon Lipstick that I no longer have and I don’t even remember what it was called. It was in their cosmetic line for teens.
3. What is your most worn lipstick? – MAC Amplified in Chatterbox and this was my first MAC lipstick that I’ve ever purchased.
4. What is your favourite brand for lipstick? – Revlon for Drugstore but I don’t have a lot of them yet. I have a lot on my list but I am keeping off from buying them. Seriously, I have enough and I need to finish what I have first.
5. What is your favourite finish? – I’m now comfortable wearing colors on my lips. I am also looking for lipstick with enough moisture because of my chapped lips. Satin finish is my fave.
6. What was the last lip product you bought? – NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose and Thalia. Read my review on NYX in Tea Rose here. The NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia is for a future giveaway. Stay tune for that.
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? (Including balms and glosses) – 4 lipsticks, 1 lip gloss and 3 lip balm. WHAT?!!
8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip? – Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle is an orangey red lipstick. This is the first red lipstick I bought and I wasn’t really comfortable wearing “in your face” red lipstick. I do have MAC Russian Red and Ruby Woo but I only let my sister wear them in public. I feel like it’s too much for me.
10. What lip products are you currently lusting after? – YSL lipsticks are what I’m lusting after these days. If money is no concern, I would hoard all the colors they have on their Volupte lipstick line.