It’s another day of hungry eats at home. This is inspired by the Spirelli pasta we love at Pop Rock cafe. Thanks to my sister! She is the only one inspired to cook and the Fusilli Tricolore had to go to our tummy.
Print the recipe found below.
Unfortunately, for my self-esteem, I was already too full when I ate a small plate of the pasta. But, who cares? No counting calories! And obviously, I don’t want to miss out on Fusilli and Spicy pasta!
- 180 grams of Fusilli Tricolore Pasta
- 180 grams of Century Tuna Hot & Spicy
- 250ml Nestle Cream
- Cheese, garnish
- 1 Potato, cut into cubes
- Garlic, saute
- Onion, saute
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook pasta as directed in the packet.
- Boil potato cubes with a dash of salt.
- Once pasta and potato is tender, set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic with the tuna oil until translucent.
- Add in the Tuna meat.
- Cook in low heat for 2 minutes and pour in the Nestle cream.
- Let tuna and sauce simmer for 2 more minutes .
- Then, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the pasta and potato into the mixture.
- Top with grated cheese when served.
Print out the recipe and give it a go. Let me know how you like it in the comments below.